Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Dragon Half RPG swap

OK, so as you can see I have two copies of the Dragonhalf RPG:


Some readers have expressed desire for a copy. Well, here's your chance.

I'll be accepting PMs to Google or tedankhamen at hot mail.
If you know this blog and my interests (Stormbringer, Unknown Armies, other old funky stuff) and want to trade, make me an offer.

Remember, this book is only in Japanese, not English. If what you offer seems a higher value, I'll throw in something to even things out. Feel free to do the same.

Anyone interested?

3 comments:

  1. I can't imagine serious rules for Dragon Half. The manga is a crazy mix of kawaii half-monsters getting bonked/squashed in super deformed melee. Still want to see it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trade me something and it is yours! I'll try to find a scenario to throw in...

      Delete
  2. I don't have any old/funky RPG stuff anymore, outside of the first edition TSR essentials. All that remains under the dust are misc. fantasy paperbacks and 20 year old anime posters.

    ReplyDelete